Reporting to a Foreman, a Plant Loader Operator is responsible for safe and efficient operation of a wheeled loader. Keeping the aggregates and recycle bins full, well plant is in production. Other duties include stock piling in coming materials, loading gravel trucks and plant maintenance.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following:
Qualifications & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Class 5 Drivers License with clean driver’s abstract.
- Strong mechanical skills.
- Basic electrical knowledge.
- Minimum of 2 years of loader experience.
- Physical capability to repetitively lift and carry at least 40 lbs. on a regular basis.