Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd. (a Volker Stevin Canada company) has the following Seasonal Hourly position available located in Calgary, Alberta.
Reporting to Foreman, a Derrick Digger is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the digger. The Derrick Digger demonstrates competence in planning work tasks, assessing the suitability of the equipment for the assigned task, positioning, setup, and operation of the equipment in a competent manner, and aspects of safety associated with the digger derrick, equipment, load, and worksite conditions.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following:
Qualifications & Experience
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. is preferred.
- Truck Drivers Class 1 and 3 with Air License.
- Picker/Crane Experience.
- Minimum of 3 -5 years’ experience within a construction industry.
- 2+ years’ experience operating Derrick Digger Trucks.
- Must have an understanding of DOT regulation and load securement.
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.