Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd. (a Volker Stevin Canada company) has the following full-time hourly position available located in Calgary, Alberta
Volker Stevin Canada and its subsidiaries across Western Canada provide the highest level of quality services in the areas of: construction, project management, and civil works.
Reporting to a Manger of Underground Division, a Project Coordinator will provide overall support for Construction Projects with the City of Calgary and surrounding area to ensure Volker Stevin Contracting has aligned expertise necessary to deliver on business development opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following:
Qualifications & Experience
- 2 to 6 years estimating experience or a combination of field and estimating.
- CET or P.Eng. is preferred, however a combination of relevant education and heavy construction
experience will be considered.
- Competency to read and interpret plans and specifications.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Construction Estimating software, Hardollar preferred.
- Experience with Viewpoint ERP is an asset.
- Shallow Utilities experience an asset.
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.