Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd. (a Volker Stevin Canada company) has the following seasonal full time hourly position available located in Calgary, Alberta
Reporting to a Foreman, a Loader Operator is responsible for safe and efficient operation of a loader. This position operates loaders equipped with front-mounted hydraulically powered bucket and scoop which is used to transport aggregate and other materials , feed hoppers or chutes, and/or stockpile aggregates.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following:
Qualifications & Experience
- High school or equivalent; with experience in related construction activities.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience within the road construction as well as water and sewer experience.
- 2-3 years’ experience operating a track loader is required.
- Valid Class 5 Operator’s License; clean Driver Abstract.
- Knowledge of road construction materials, road construction processes and industry requirements.
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions.
- Valid Ground Disturbance certificate.
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.