McNally Contractors (2011) Ltd. is now hiring an Heavy-Duty Technician Apprentice for a full-time position in Lethbridge, AB.
What you will be doing: The Heavy-Duty Technician Apprentice assists in providing efficient and quality service, repairs, adjustments and maintenance of light and heavy-duty trucks as assigned by the Shop Supervisor. This position reports to the Shop Foreman and supports the Shop Division and field operations by contributing to the key deliverables and day to day construction activities. This position is responsible for performing duties and tasks related to the preventative and corrective maintenance of specialized construction equipment and other related construction machinery and materials.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following:
Qualifications & Experience
- Interprovincial Heavy-Duty Apprentice Technician certificate.
- Must be enrolled in an approved Apprenticeship Program (2nd or 3rd Year) and actively taking the
required courses for Red Seal completion.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a related field.
- Valid Class 5 license and clean driver’s abstract.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of repair to construction equipment is an asset.
- Demonstrated abilities in equipment repair and maintenance.
- Must be Computer literate (e.g., equip. diagnostic systems, search equipment repairs, diagnoses, etc.)
- Must be focused on driving high delivery standards and give high attention to detail.
- Experience in off and on road equipment repair is an asset.
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.