A Heavy-Duty Journeyman Technician is responsible for diagnosing, maintaining, repairing mechanical and electrical issues on a large variety of on and off road equipment and light fleet trucks. Additionally, reducing equipment down time and minimizing repair costs on all equipment to ensure they continue to run safely at optimum efficiency.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following:
Qualifications & Experience
- Alberta Journeyperson Heavy Duty Mechanic license.
- Clean driver’s abstract.
- Demonstrated abilities in equipment repair and maintenance.
- Computer literacy (e.g. equip. diagnostic systems, search equipment repairs, diagnoses, etc.)
- Focus on driving high delivery standards and give high attention to detail.
- Experience in off- and on-road equipment repair is an asset.