Reporting to the Foreman, the Excavator Operator is responsible for safe and efficient operation of heavy construction equipment, specifically an excavator and will perform duties as assigned to ensure that completed work is delivered according to contract specifications.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following:
Qualifications & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent; with experience in related construction activities.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience operating an excavator is required.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience within the road construction and water and sewer experience.
- Valid Class 5 Operator’s License; with clean Driver Abstract.
- Valid Ground Disturbance certificate.
- Knowledge of road construction materials, road construction processes and industry requirements
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.