Reporting to Foreman, Tandem Operator/Heavy Equipment Operator is responsible for safe driving, operating and light servicing of a tandem axle truck with seasonal attachments and for performing routine construction and maintenance tasks.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following:
Qualifications & Experience
- High-School Diploma or G.E.D. is preferred.
- Class 1 Driver’s license with air endorsement.
- Clean Driver’s Abstract.
- Minimum 2 to 7 years’ experience within the road construction industry.
- Physically able to perform duties (lift 50 to 100 LB, e.g. – physical ability assessment upon interviewing).
- Previous heavy construction industry experiences are an asset.
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.