Reporting to a Foreman and an Equipment Trainer, a Dozer/Crawler Operator is responsible for safe and efficient operation of a dozer. A Dozer/Crawler Operator will push and level soil and control direction and angle of equipment to move rocks and debris, as instructed.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following:
Qualifications & Experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Class 5 Driver’s License; a clean Driver Abstract
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience within the road construction industry
- 2 – 3 years of experience operating a Dozer is required
- Knowledge of road construction materials, road construction processes and industry requirements
- Knowledge of a Dozer and other heavy equipment
- Understanding of computerized controls and electronics
- Must be physically able to repetitively lift and carry at least 50 LBS on a regular basis.
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.