Reporting to a Foreman, an Asphalt Plants Operator is responsible for supervising daily activities in an asphalt production plant. Responsibilities and duties vary and usually include: monitoring machinery, maintaining and repairing equipment, loading materials into trucks, and enforcing safety rules.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following:
Qualifications & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Class 5 Drivers License with clean driver’s abstract.
- Strong mechanical skills.
- Basic electrical knowledge.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in an asphalt plant.
- Physical capability to repetitively lift and carry at least 40 lbs. on a regular basis.